Share YOUR voice, share YOUR ideas!
In March of 2016, Hayes Valley Art Works launched as a new interim use project in the heart of the Hayes Valley neighborhood. On space that was once activated as Hayes Valley Farm, community members have come together again, this time using ART as a strategy for creating a new community resource.
What can you imagine for this new Community Creation Space? Join your neighbors and fellow artists for a participatory workshop as we experience, listen, and explore together:
Experience – Learn about the history of the space and the intention of the current the interim use arrangement during an intreactive guided tour.
Listen – A conversation with Gail Baugh, President of the Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association (HVNA) Board of Directors, along with a presentation from Hayes Valley Art Works leadership
Explore – Facilitated design sessions where everyone will be able to share their vision for this new Community Creation Space, providing critical input that will help shape the future of the project
- 1:00P – Welcome and Introduction, meet your fellow community members
- 1:15P – Interactive tour begins
- 1:45P – Reconvene and reflect
- 2:00P – Presentation & Conversation, featuring Gail Baugh (President, HVNA Board of Directors)
- 2:30P – Facilitated design sessions: share your ideas!
- 3:30P – Reconvene, report back, and discuss
- 4:00P – Formal program concludes
Please share this invitation widely – more voices contributing to a rich discussion!
Hayes Valley Art Works is a collaborative project created in partnership with Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association and Haight Street Art Center.
- Saturday, April 16, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
- Hayes Valley Art Works – 456 Laguna Street, San Francisco, CA 94102 – View Map
Neighborhood Design Summit
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Event Category: Community Events, Workshops
RSVP on Eventbrite →
Hayes Valley Art Works
456 Laguna Street
San Francisco, CA 94102