Saturday, October 29, 2022 11am-1pm
at Hayes Valley Shared Streets, Hayes & Octavia
Visit Hayes Valley with your pet in their best Halloween finery for fun, prizes, and a parade!
Be sure to CHECK IN and get a NUMBER to get a chance to WIN BIG! Fun for the whole family, fur friends included!
START at Hayes and Octavia Shared Street
Images from Last Year:
After the Parade:
Join us at Hayes Valley Art Works for our monthly Jazz Jam and Artist Garden
- Hayes Valley Art Works – 295 Oak/Octavia art & live jazz,
- Exhibit of work in the gallery
- Artist Garden – 295 Oak/Octavia at HVAW meet artists & buy some art
- Crystal Townsend
- Bisma. Kenna Lindsay
- Julie Parker
- and more!
- Curious Planet Jazz Band – jam session at HVAW garden Octavia/Page
- Emcee’d by singer Barbara “Babs” Early
- Art Cart – 479 Hayes Shared Street – make art on the Shared Street
- The Gate Guy SF – 220 Page, mural on gate
- Todd Kurnat, murals
- Orluarts, murals
- Nicole Hayden, murals various locations (see map)
- Eric Broers/HiEricBro, murals
- Rikki List, the Manimal Project, 499 Hayes (day of event)
- The Museum of Living Art, 490 Linden
- La Boulangerie – 500 Hayes, featuring art by Rhonel Roberts
- Mercury Cafe – 201 Octavia, food
And see other murals around the neighborhood including the Lily Street murals and Linden street murals. See map for more details and links.
hours minutes seconds