Saturday, May 28, 2022, 1-5p
Visit Hayes Valley for a fun filled afternoon with art, music, murals, and an interactive map! Fun for the whole family, fur friends included!
START your Art Walk at Hayes Valley Art Works, 295 Oak at Octavia.
Interactive Map Follow us on Instagram
A list of participating venues and artists is below the map.
Enjoy a dynamic mix of art from murals to sculptures, from original pieces to contemporary prints. Start your tour at Hayes Valley Art Works; visit our gallery and Artist Garden where you can meet the artists and enjoy live jazz music (singers and instrumentalists can sit in! see links), and the soft opening of a new exhibit. From there you can proceed to cafes, galleries and shops, and stop by murals and other art on the way!
Participating Artists, Art installations, and Venues:
- Hayes Valley Art Works – 295 Oak/Octavia art & live jazz,
- Exhibit of work by Blane Asrat, JayD Green & Mari Tepper in the gallery
- Artist Garden – 295 Oak/Octavia at HVAW meet artists & buy some art
- Curious Planet Jazz Band – jam session at HVAW garden Octavia/Page
- Emcee’d by singer Barbara “Babs” Early
- Art Cart – 479 Hayes Shared Street – make art on the Shared Street
- African American Art & Culture Complex – 762 Fulton, Outdoor Exhibit “Closer: 6 Feet Apart”
- The Gate Guy SF – 220 Page, mural on gate
- Todd Kurnat, murals various locations (see map)
- Orluarts, murals
- Nicole Hayden, murals various locations (see map)
- Eric Broers/HiEricBro, murals various locations (see map)
- Rikki List, the Manimal Project, 499 Hayes (day of event)
- The Museum of Living Art, 490 Linden
- La Boulangerie – 500 Hayes, featuring art by Rhonel Roberts
- Mercury Cafe – 201 Octavia, food & art by Jamie Kelty
- Hotel Biron – 45 Rose, 25% off art and $7 happy hour wines!
- Tint Gallery – 149 Gough, exhibit: “Lay Bare” Elana Bober & Iris Rountree
- Dark Garden – 321 Linden, corsetry
- Optical Underground – 333 Linden, frames and art by Sarah Young
- MM Clay – 395 Linden, handcrafted pottery & tableware
- David Johnson, 1 Dr Carlton B Goodlet Place, City Hall, Photography: In the Zone 1945-1965
- Hayes Valley Farm Mural by Daniel Farnan – 455 Fell (view through fence, not open)
- Unknown artist, 517 Hayes, the Banksy of sidewalk art
- Minimal – 364 Hayes, featuring art by Rhonel Roberts
- F Dorian – 370 Hayes, art and gifts
- High Road Bike Company – 597 Hayes (not participating due to unforeseen events)
And see other murals around the neighborhood including the Lily Street murals and Linden street murals. See map for more details and links.